Tables in a workflow storytest (ie, DoFixture-based) can be ignored in several ways:
The table has nothing to do with Fit, so it shouldn't treat it as a part of the storytest
- Add a first row to the table with comment.
- The rest of the table is ignored, but it's not coloured as being ignored. Eg.
|This is ignored|
The table is a part of the storytest but we want to hide it for now, while we get other things done. However, we want to be reminded that it needs to be dealt with later
- Add a first row to the table with ignored
- The rest of the table is ignored, and it's coloured as being ignored. Eg.
|This is ignored||and it's coloured as being ignored|
The rest of the storytest is ignored, but the following tables should be coloured as ignored.
- There's no capability for this at the moment. Would it be useful?
The rest of the storytest is to be ignored
- Insert a single table with abandon storytest
- Or call the method abandonStorytests() in the DoFixture[?] concerned
- The rest of the tables are ignored (they're not coloured) and are not shown in the FitNesse report. Eg.
|This is ignored||and is not even shown in the FitNesse report|
Add Child Page to IgnoreTables